My review on this one day fundamental-level course that targets people who want a basic understanding of the Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud. This webinar provides an overview of cloud concepts, AWS security, architecture, pricing, and support. The course does help you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
Several webinar topics covered in the webinar included:
- Defining what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiating between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describing basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Describing and differentiating between AWS service domains
- Describing basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
This is an all day webinar. The instructor allows time for questions and answers throughout the day. Tips were offered on how to study for the exam; taking the exam is not required. The instructor provided links to practice labs, templates and recommended hands on training to better understand Cloud concepts.
Overall, I enjoyed the course and this webinar broadened my perspective. We covered a lot of material for one day. I recommend this webinar for IT or business professionals who are interested in learning about AWS or earning a certificate in Cloud services.